This is a list of people that I would like to participate in the Goizueta Leadership Conference that I am organizing.
Not an ordered list, simply adding people the moment I think of their role in the conference.
- Gary Hamel (@profhamel)- World’s #1 most influential business thinker. Author of The Future of Management www.garyhamel.com, www.managementlab.org
- John Baldoni – Leadership consultant (http://www.johnbaldoni.com/, http://discussionleader.harvardbusiness.org/baldoni/)
- Cali and Jodi – HR specialists, co-authors of Why Work Sucks and How to Fix It http://caliandjody.com/
- Stephen Baker and Heather Green – Co authors of Beyond Blogs and Blogs Will Change Your Business
- Best Buy’s Jeff Severts – Used Wisdom of The Crowds methods to develop intelligent forecasting system
- Semco SA (Brazil)’s Ricardo Semler
- David Nour – CEO BeOne Now. Relationship Economics(tm) master http://www.relationshipeconomics.net/nour.html
- A.G. Lafley – CEO of P.G (Bio pdf) lately co-authored The Game Changer
- Satish Nambisan and Mohanbir Sawhney – co authors of The Global Brain
- Michael T. Kanazawa, author of the ChangeThis manifesto People Don’t Hate Change, They Hate How You’re Trying to Change Them or Corporate Change
- Stew Friedman Practice Professor of Management at Wharton. Author of leadership books. Recently posted Do Not Waste This Crisis
- Dan Ariely, Duke and MIT professor of Behavioral Economics. Author of Predictably Irrational
- Benjamin Zander, conductor, speaker, The Art of Possibility
- Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos. Culture leader.
- Adrian Gostick and Scott Christopher, writers of The Levity Effect
- Andrew McAfee (@amcafee), HBR professor. Studies the ways that information technology (IT) affects businesses and business as a whole.