November 20-22 2008
|Goizueta – building, early evening|
What is VCIC?
VCIC brings together entrepreneurs and their companies, VCs and students in a two-day competition that simulates road-show pitches, investment interviews and investment meetings.
This post is an invitation for entrepreneurs, VCs and students to take part in a unique experience, to network and practice.
Why should you attend?
Entrepreneurs/Companies (Investment candidates)
- Get a real life practice before meeting real VCs
- Test the soundness and acceptability of your pitch
- Receive feedback on your business plan, executive summary and demos
- Conduct interviews with investor
- Take part in a very unique educational experience
- Work with Goizueta students on their first steps in the VC world
- Join the success – $500 milion total VC funding raised by companies after VCIC
- Work on a real world case
- Learn how does the real VC world work
- Meet with entrepreneurs on their first steps to build a successful company
- Interview them
- Practice your skills: Analyze a company and a market, define an investment strategy, team work, writing an executive summary
- Experience: How to present your decision to top VCs, how to defend it during a rigor Q&A session
Goizueta VCIC 2009 will take place in Goizueta Business School during late November 2008.
How can you join?
Send me an to
International VCIC is organized by UNC’s Kenan Flagler Business School and is now in its 12th year.
Goizueta VCIC is organized by The Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital Club.
The next wounds in the competition are: Regional, National and International.
Read more about it in the VCIC site