- My classmates made my 2 years in business school an amazing experience
- It has a lot of interesting members. They are really diverse.
- Our class is always ready to help – each other and the community around us
- Alumni constantly give back to school – meeting with students, meeting with other alumni, referring to jobs – I know, I have spent 2 weeks in California meeting with alumni I have never seen before.
- People are not afraid to criticize, when they think it’s relevant OR compliment on achievements
- And there is always someone that listens and respond
- It’s a community on the rise, with great future ahead
I didn’t post yesterday since I have celebrated my 33 birthday.
If you enjoyed the post, please consider sharing it or leaving a comment, and come back tomorrow for the 5th post in The 100 Posts Challenge.