Every other week I send a newsletter with some highlights about social commerce to a group of my colleagues.
On today’s version: location apps, coupons and more.
- Location based commerce was quite active with Facebook acquisition of Gowalla, Google+ check in and other news.
- With the acquisition of Gowalla, the service will shut down. It’s official: Facebook buys Gowalla team.
- Google+ To Take On Foursquare With Upcoming “Check-in Offers” Feature
- GiftRockets combines gift cards and check-ins
- Where Foursquare Went Missing On Black Friday
- Facebook Testing New Coupon Posts and Ads
- 70% of users are just fine with how much info is on Facebook
- 56% of users who view a Facebook authentication step will accept it but, Only 2.8% Of Website Visitors Select and Then Opt In To Facebook Authentication
- Facebook Vendor Payvment Integrates With Twitter
- Barilliance eCommerce Brings Behavioral Targeting to Facebook Pages