Every other week I send a newsletter with some highlights about social commerce to a group of my colleagues.
- Does sharing influence purchasing decisions?
- Wired about a new HBR study: Are We Immune To Viral Marketing?
- TechCrunch disagrees Social Networks Do Little To Influence Taste And Interests
- Facebook friends don’t influence each other – Or do they?
- What Influences The Social Consumer?
- 3 Ways Taste Graphs will Fuel Social Commerce in 2012
- New model in group buying: test-demand-before-you-create-supply introduced by Plukka
- Acquisitions in social commerce
- Facebook Sponsored Story Ads To Appear In The Web News Feed In 2012
- Power of fans
- Facebook privacy changes
- Check ins mean points for members of airline and hotel loyalty programs
- The Mobile Coupon is Broken and Proctor & Gamble Has Found a Solution
Bonus: The Israel corner – Israelis Are More Engaged Than Americans On Facebook