Today’s edition of the newsletter includes stories about Facebook China’s problem, group purchasing on StubHub and The Fancy and more.
- Facebook CRM Ads (TechCrunch)
- Facebook’s China problem (Fortune)
- Group purchasing
- Gyft Brings Gift Cards From Over 200 Retailers To Apple’s Passbook (TechCrunch)
- US Consumers Willing to Get Social for Deals (Marketing Charts)
- Mupd8 – The @WalmartLabs Real-time Platform (@walmarLabs blog>/a>)
- How Social Sharing And Smartphones Are Changing Coupon Culture [INFOGRAPHIC] (All Twitter)
- Soldsie Lets Retailers Sell Through Facebook Comments (TechCrunch)
- Facebook looking to launch Karma app as Facebook Gifts (All Facebook) Update: Facebook launched Facebook Gifts on 09/27.
- An interesting note about Facebook’s e-commerce commercial was posted in Seeking Alpha
- Social Bill Payment Platform PayTap Offers A Flat $1 Fee Per Transaction (TechCrunch)